Celabright Skin Whitener
Last week I was working with a client that had been suffering from some pretty severe pigmentation problems and while going through some skin lightening treatments at a different spa, she actually hypo-pigmented her skin, meaning that where she used to have too much pigment she now has none, he face is left with white spots that will never be able to hold pigment again. This condition is irreversible and just as bad as having too much pigment. These situations are all too common when it comes to lightening skin. It is scary and totally unpredictable. That is why it is so important to find a product that is safe and trust worthy. Celabright Skin Whitener says that it is one of those products that can give you amazing results without the scary side effects.
Celabright Skin Whitener is an all natural skin lightening treatment that is said to lighten a wide variety of skin discoloration issues. Some of these issues include moles, freckles, dark under arms, dark intimate areas, dark splotches, sun damage, age spots and more.
Is Celabright Skin Whitener safe?
Celabright Skin Whitener is 100% Hydroquinone Free. There is overwhelming evidence pointing to the fact that the use of Hydroquinone can lead to serious health problems so the makers of Celabright Skin Whitener decided to avoid using this ingredient. Instead, the formula uses ingredients that are completely safe to use on any type of skin. Celabright Skin Whitener has also been shown to be safe to use on sensitive areas of the skin after going through some pretty intense sensitivity testing.
What are the key ingredients in Celabright Skin Whitener?
• Alpha-Arbutin: As the most important element it this formula, alpha-arbutin is said to be able to lighten the skin effectively and naturally. It is said to be completely safe on all skin types and can be used for extended periods of time, unlike its competitors.
• Licorice extract: This all natural ingredient is both a skin lightener and a powerful skin antioxidant.
• Salicylic Acid: Most commonly used in acne products, this ingredient is used to exfoliate the skin, increase cell renewal and improve skin tone and texture.
• Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract: This is refreshing botanical mix that helps the skin become nourished and healthy. It is also an anti-inflammatory and works to help reverse pigment caused by UV rays.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A form of vitamin C that is said to lighten and brighten the skin. This form of vitamin C is said to be absorbed easily.
How much does Celabright Skin Whitener cost?
This lightening treatment is
• $49.95 for 1 (1 oz) bottle
• $99.00 for 3 (1 oz) bottles
They suggest buying more than one bottle at a time because they say that it takes more than one bottle of their formula to get the full benefits.
As much as I love the “safety” behind Celabright Skin Whitener, I am sad to say that I don’t think that it works as well as many of the other skin lighteners out there. There are plenty of great (and safe) lighteners to chose from that would work better then this one. I would suggest taking the time to research which one is right for you. And remember, if you are worried about having reverse side effects, you can always talk to your dermatologist.